The analysts forecast the global paraformaldehyde market to exhibit a CAGR of 5.3% during the period 2019-2024. The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global paraformaldehyde for 2019-2024. To calculate the market size, the report considers the paraformaldehyde sales volume and revenue. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: regional markets and applications. Geographically, the global paraformaldehyde market is segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2019 to 2024. - North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.) - Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.) - Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.) - Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.) - South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.) Based on application, the paraformaldehyde market is segmented into: - Resins - Medical - Oil & Gas - Agrochemical The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. Some of the leading players in the global paraformaldehyde market are: - Alder S.p.A - Asahi Kasei Corporation - Celanese Corporation - Chang Chun Group - China National Chemical Corporation (ChemChina) - Ercros, S.A. - INEOS Group Limited - Jiangsu Sanmu Group Co., Ltd. - Kothari Phytochemicals & Industries Ltd. - LCY Chemical Corp. - Methanol Chemicals Co (Chemanol) - Mitsubishi Gas Chemical Company, Inc. - Nantong Jiangtian Chemical Co., Ltd. - PT. Dover Chemical - Simalin Chemicals Industries Limited - request free sample to get a complete list of companies Objective of the study: - To analyze and forecast the market size of global paraformaldehyde market. - To classify and forecast global paraformaldehyde market based on application and region. - To identify drivers and challenges for global paraformaldehyde market. - To examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global paraformaldehyde market. - To conduct pricing analysis for global paraformaldehyde market. - To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global paraformaldehyde market. The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are: - Manufacturers of paraformaldehyde - Raw material suppliers - Market research and consulting firms - Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers - Organizations, forums and alliances related to paraformaldehyde The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with paraformaldehyde suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports, and proprietary databases.
Table of Contents
2. List of Abbreviations
3. Scope of the Report
4. Market Research Methodology
5. Introduction 5.1 Overview 5.2 Value Chain
6. Market Landscape 6.1 Market Size and Forecast
7. Market Segmentation by End-users 7.1 Global Paraformaldehyde Market by End-users 2014-2024 7.2 Global Paraformaldehyde Market by Resins Segment 7.3 Global Paraformaldehyde Market by Medical Segment 7.4 Global Paraformaldehyde Market by Oil & Gas Segment 7.5 Global Paraformaldehyde Market by Agrochemical Segment
8. Drivers & Challenges 8.1 Market Growth Drivers 8.2 Market Challenges 8.3 Market Trends 9. Paraformaldehyde Market in North America 9.1 Market Size and Forecast 9.2 Market Segmentation by End-users 9.3 Market Segmentation by Countries 10. Paraformaldehyde Market in Europe 10.1 Market Size and Forecast 10.2 Market Segmentation by End-users 10.3 Market Segmentation by Countries 11. Paraformaldehyde Market in Asia-Pacific 11.1 Market Size and Forecast 11.2 Market Segmentation by End-users 11.3 Market Segmentation by Countries 12. Paraformaldehyde Market in MEA 12.1 Market Size and Forecast 12.2 Market Segmentation by End-users 12.3 Market Segmentation by Countries 13. Paraformaldehyde Market in South America 13.1 Market Size and Forecast 13.2 Market Segmentation by End-users 13.3 Market Segmentation by Countries
14. Key Vendor Analysis 14.1 Alder S.p.A 14.2 Asahi Kasei Corporation 14.3 Celanese Corporation 14.4 Chang Chun Group 14.5 China National Chemical Corporation (ChemChina) 14.6 Ercros, S.A. 14.7 INEOS Group Limited 14.8 Jiangsu Sanmu Group Co., Ltd. 14.9 Kothari Phytochemicals & Industries Ltd. 14.10 LCY Chemical Corp. 14.11 Methanol Chemicals Co (Chemanol) 14.12 Mitsubishi Gas Chemical Company, Inc. 14.13 Nantong Jiangtian Chemical Co., Ltd. 14.14 PT. Dover Chemical 14.15 Simalin Chemicals Industries Limited ** REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES DISCLAIMER ABOUT GEN CONSULTING COMPANY
Our library has over 100000 reports on 1000s of topics
Over 100+ Fortune 500 companies rely on us
90,000+ people come to us for insights every month
Toll Free: 1-888-928-9744
Email: [email protected]
Speak to the report author to design an exclusive study to serve your research needs.
A testimonial for service excellence represented in the form of BBB "A" Accreditation.
Your personal and confidential information is safe and secure.